So here I go...
I am grateful for
1. The love I share with my family and friends
2. My beautiful daughter who makes me smile every day
3. My creative and loving husband
4. My 2 beautiful, energetic, and funny Boxer girls Stella & Sophie
5. Being able to share a wonderful, loving life with 11, almost 12-year-old Boxer Stella. Bless her heart for she has Degenerative Myelopathy and can no longer walk. We are cherishing our days together!
6. Milk Chocolate Hershey Kisses
7. A good hoppy IPA
8. Mascara - I am a self-appointed junkie!
9. The sound of waves hitting the beach
10.A wonderful roof over my head
11.The smell of fresh basil
12.Fresh baked bread with delightful butter
13.Sun and blue sky after a storm
14.When my daughter grabs my hand to hold. Those beautiful little hands feel so warm and sweet in mine.
15.The sweet feel of a sun salutation at yoga
16.Cozy sweaters and warm boots
17.Peach and ollalieberry pie
18.Mommy & Me Mondays
19.That I am loved
20.That I love so much that I feel my heart will just burst
21.Sunday morning coffee and the NY Times
22.Singing along with Jason Mraz
23.Making a difference in someone's life
25.The smell of Christmas
28.Salmon over wasabi mashed potatoes
29.This Quote: To the world you may be just one person, but to one person, you may be the world.
30.My daughter's laugh
31.Random acts of kindness
32. Paying it forward
33.White twinkle lights on a beautiful tree
35.My legs. They take me where I need to go
36.My Sister, my Best Friend
37.The fact that I changed careers and loved what I did for years
38.The smell of fresh cut grass
39.The first warm day of Summer...car window down with a favorite tune playing
41. My organizational skills
42.An organized and well put together closet
43.Planning a party
44.Giving someone a secret gift
45.A nice rich, buttery and oaky chardonnay
47.My art collection
49.A good hearty laugh
50.Cuddling with my daughter
Most gratitude exercises suggest making a list of three to five items. Obviously, I did not follow that suggestion. I challenge you to fill this page up with your gratitude list. I mean, Fill it up! Write on the edges! Cover the page with what you are thankful for!